We are your best option for defense litigation if you are involved in a lawsuit.
Defense litigation falls into two categories: criminal and civil. If you are charged with a crime, you need a defense attorney to represent you. Civil defense litigation involves a non-criminal legal dispute. Our goal at Bennett Guthrie PLLC is to provide you with the best civil defense litigation legal services possible if you are involved in a lawsuit. We believe we are the best option for clients from the High Point, North Carolina area because we possess the following knowledge and skills:
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical abilities
- Logical reasoning abilities
- Advocacy skills in both written and oral applications
- Experience and knowledge of procedural law
- Experience and knowledge of substantive law
- The ability to discern useful information from complex materials and documents
- Use of technology and other legal research techniques
- Interpersonal skills
- Persistence through every stage of a defense litigation case
We will take the time to explain what you can expect from us and about the life cycle of a typical defense litigation case. We will work closely with you during each stage, including investigation and discovery, pleadings, pretrial proceedings, depositions, interrogatories, subpoenas, and negotiations. We will go over potential settlement opportunities or go to trial. If necessary, we’ll work on an appeal.
If you are facing a lawsuit, the sooner you reach out to us, the better. Call today to schedule a consultation to go over the specifics of your case. We will look it over and discuss the best way to approach your case for the most favorable results possible.